- A great CV/resume without networking will not lead to a job. A mediocre CV/resume with lots of networking will certainly lead to a job.
- Prepare 30-60 seconds introductions for yourself under different occasions, prepare to make it natural and efficient.
- Start networking with a goal in mind. Try to get more relevant contacts in the process.
- Frequently update linkedIn profile/endorse to get more people checkout your profile.
- The most import is to get IN PERSON through online/offline contacts.